Fall and Winter Seasons bring Labor Day, Yom Kippur, Columbus Day, Halloween, Veterans Day, Thanksgiving, and more… so what?
It’s not too soon to talk about the holidays and we’re talking about the power of Holidays as a BIG marketing plus for your small business growth.
Rethink your holiday strategies
Sometimes when I talk to new prospects and clients who have had their businesses a while, they’ll start off the conversation about holiday marketing with “well, we usually —” And the scary part is they usually can’t provide data as to how “the usual” strategy worked. Remember the old definition of insanity? — doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results? Shouldn’t you be seeing better results with each annual campaign?
The Holidays, big or small, are NOT just either a day off or a chance to have the same old sale. Holidays should be a great opportunity to cultivate your customer database for greater marketing success throughout the year.
It’s time to rethink your holiday event strategies
As the weather grows cooler and life moves indoors, customers and prospects fall back into life routines allowing for better attention to your campaigns, so why not be more vigilant and creative in your marketing?
- Stop dismissing social media advertising. It works. Budget for it.
- Regularly schedule importing new customer contacts into your database for email marketing.
- Keep new leads warm by integrating them into your immediate marketing output.
- Try new strategies of engagement that lead to building your email database
- Consider Social Media contests that capture email addresses to build your contact database and social media fanbase
- Use the tools that are out there to help you implement all these strategies or invest in experts to get it done for you.